The House of Langlois Chateau is based in Saumur. It was created in 1912 by Edouard Langlois and his wife Jeanne Chateau, with the help of the Baron de Bodman. In 1973, Maison Bollinger from Ay-Champagne acquired majority ownership of Langlois Chateau. Michel Villedey from the Bollinger family ran the estate until 2008 when François-Regis de Fougeroux became president of the company. The Sancerre vineyard of Fontaine Audon is owned by Langlois Chateau, in St Gemme to the north west of the Appelation on the excellent Terroir à Silex (flint).