Why World Wine?
Good wine is such a marvellous thing, and exploring the world's best can be such an adventure. The problem is Australia's access to wine in the past has been very limited. Even with the great wine that's produced in our own country, the best ones aren't usually found in bottle shops as you'll often find a proliferation of commercial brands.
So that's where we come in. Our mission is to spread good wine across Australia. We connect with importers and distributors of the world's best wines and provide them with a platform to expand their reach to all Australians. Now even if you live in a rural area, you'll be able to have Grand Cru classics, Italian Nebiollo or a Californian Cabernet delivered to your door! As we grow, more and more wines will become accessible and delivery times will get faster. Hope you join us on the journey!
Here's a little bit more about us:
- Biggest range with over 2000 listed fine wines from around the world.
- Wines from the world's best wine regions. Covering not only Australian wine but also those from more than twenty other countries with the great regions of France, Italy, Spain and the United States featuring prominently.
- To try to ensure wine tastes exactly as the winemaker intends, the provenance of wine is essential to ensure quality. Most of our suppliers use temperature-controlled shipping and warehousing. We will also try to ship at the start of a week to avoid stock being held over a weekend in a hot warehouse.
- We don't have a minimum order, so you can order as little as one bottle - or by the case/s, and we also welcome orders for mixed cases.
- Pickup is available if delivery is not desired.
- Flat rate $10 shipping for 98% of Australia.
Have a wine question?
When you have a question, need a pairing consultation, advice on when to drink a wine from your cellar, or just want to discuss wine, please contact us here.
Liquor license: 3206 1379
ABN: 93 606 976 194
Phone: 1300 288 115
Address: 569-573 Flinders Street, Melbourne, 3000
World Wine Australia
WARNING: Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000). For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500).