World-Class Fine Wines delivered to your door.
Cart 0

Weingut Bernhard Ott

Read about Weingut Bernhard Ott
The Ott family was been producing wine since 1889 in the region of Wagram in Lower Austria, just to the East of the triangle of Kremstal, Kamptal and Wachau. The estate has around 28 hectares of vineyards located around Feuersbrunn and Engabrunn and Bernhard Ott now runs the domaine since taking over the reigns from his father in 1995. The vineyards are farmed according to biodynamic principles and 90% are planted to Grüner Veltliner with the remaining 10% being Riesling. Bernhard's wines are pure, textured and driven, and he has become something of a cult figure in Austrian wine, receiving the country’s highest honour, the Falstaff Winemaker of the Year, in 2008.

added to your cart.

Cart Subtotal: $0.00

Check Out Continue shopping